We are the newcomers’ ski group! We have a ski trip to Ski Martock on booked dates.
- If you answer YES to any of the these questions please return home or stay home and use the Covid Self Assessment tool on the government of Nova Scotia website: https://covid-self-assessment.novascotia.ca
- Are you sick or symptomatic?
- Have you travelled outside of Nova Scotia?
- Are you a close contact of a confirmed Covid-19 case?
- Are you waiting for results of a Covid–19 test?
- Please sign up as early as possible so we can organize the ski trip better
- You must wear mask and keep social distance indoor. Follow the instruction to get your ski equipments.
- If you plan to go multi ski trip, you can sign up max 6 ski trip in one waiver form.
- If you pass the ski test one time, we can keep you information so you don't need to do test again next time.
- Follow the gathering point in the map below.10 people a group to go inside for getting ski equipments and stay the same group for ski lesson
Please download, fill, sign, and return this form to the group lead
Parental Release Rental Form
Group Meeting Time & Place
Please confirm with the ski trip coordinator about the group meet up time
If you need transportation, please confirm with us
Price (Original Price $67.95 without learning to ski and transportation):
$30* – Early bird price. All Day Lift Ticket & Rental & Ski Lesson. The price will raise to $35 three days before the event day.
$20 – Early bird price. Rental & Ski Lesson. The price will raise to $25 three days before the event day.
$20 – Lift ticket & Ski Lesson
$15 – Transportation (contact us for availability)
All fees e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email email@example.com if you have any question.
To better organize our ski group, you will only get above discounted price if you register and pay in full amount 48 hours before the trip date. Otherwise, the price may increase without notice.
Contact the group leader if you have any question on the trip day.